 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       60    deg. F   :-)
Hi Perry and all,

Just an idea:

   Could Janet Reno ,  either as Attorney - General, or, if
approached privately, for a  behind-the-scenes effort, attempt
to ENFORCE the NIH 's obligation under the UDALL LAW
to spend ALL $100,000,000.00 required each year on
PARKINSON's DISEASE RESEARCH??

Isn't her job at least partially to ENFORCE our nation's laws?

Ivan
:-)
(I just spent 2 hours in pain, waiting out what I think was a a
post-prandial
PD freeze due to medicines being blocked by my supper, even though
it was PD-friendly, low protein, high-carbohydrate)