Ervin
what i wtite is my opinion only. i believe that sinemet should be
withhels as long as possible. am not aware of adding sinemet causing
tremors to increase. could be any number of things: adverse reaction to
drug. interaction with other drugs; incorrect dosage ,etc. .

what dosage of  mirapex were you taking? did you phase in the dosages.
how long was the phase in period.i had no problems at all with mirapex.i
am sure there are many on the board that have had different experiences.
that's one of the reasons it's such a frustrating disease
look forward to your reply
murph brown 57/9