Bonnie Cunningham wrote in part:

Dear Sherry and Brenda:

I see that many people have already written and have given you excellent
advise.  I'd like to mention a couple of things, though.  Read everything
you can about PD but keep in mind that not everyone has the same symptoms
and not everyone will progress at the same rate or in the same way.  We
(the National Parkinson Foundation) have numerous books that are available
for free to anyone that wants or needs them. Let me know if you would like
them, [log in to unmask]

Bonnie Cunningham, R.N.
Patient Services Director
NPF

Be sure and ask Bonnie for the newest updated version of "Parkinson's
Disease:  What You and Your Family Should Know".  This book has an
excellent glossary of terms that doctors, pwp(people with parkinson's) and
caregivers/family and friends of pwp use and assume you should know the
meanings.  Ask also for a list and descriptions of other NPF(National
Parkinson's Foundation) books, videos, etc. so you can see other materials
you might want.

Jeanette Fuhr