Thanks Judith! this is very helpful. Now, can you tell me if Parkinson
Foundation of Canada is the only such PD organization in Canada? I don't
want to leave anyone out.
Thanks,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/