janet paterson wrote:

>At 00:36 1999/09/17 -0400, judith wrote, in part:
>>A scientist finds evidence of an actual dinosaur, alive and
>>living in the rainforests of South America

>uh oh
>looks like a silliness front is moving across ontario
>must be a remnant of floyd

    Silliness for sure, but probably more from lack of sleep.
    The pygmy joke with the last line zinger reminded me of a joke Ted
Nelson sent to me about 3 years ago about a mountain man named Enoch. I
still laugh every time I think about it.
    Another silly that has stuck in my head is a bumper sticker sent by
Joe Bruman:
"Save the whales...collect the whole set."
    Thank goodness for laughter !!!

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^