marjorie moorefield wrote:
>Could we please move on to another topic and quit this fighting among
>ourselves?
>
>I don't know about the rest of you, but I almost don't have enough
energy
>to make it through the day, let alone waste energy arguing over
something
>which has no beginning and no end.

Everyone,
    I am responsible for this long debated topic because I posted the
article about the embryo donation policy. I expected some discussion but
I did not anticipate that it would go on for so long and at times cause
harsh words to be exchanged. I believe this is a personal decision and
it will not be resolved by further debate.
    At this point I'm sorry I posted the article. PLEASE everyone, let's
drop this subject and move on.
    Last night Art Hirsch pointed out that a new member had written to
the list and within a short time there were several replies from members
whose names had not appeared here before. As he said, "Something
wonderful just happened."  It was wonderful and that's what this list is
all about.
    It's good to hear from you again, Marjorie.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^