-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lanny D.
Weddel
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 1999 5:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dyskinesias

The attached seems to touch on "stress induced exacerbation
of  PD
symptoms".

What's the chance that someone could point me in the
direction of a medical
journal or some other source of peer reviewed articles.  I
am preparing for
a probable appeal of LTD benefits and needed to shore up the
legal support
that stress does impact  PWPs physically.

Lanny D. Weddel