Dear everybody,

I will be in the US i.e. Chicago from Sept. 23 until Sept. 26.  I will be seeing some patients who are interested to receive  some more info about chronic stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus (STN) in Parkinson's disease.  As you may know I have been involved in 50 patients in Belgium with STN stimulation since the summer of 1997.  For those who are interested I can be reached in Chicago at the following tel # 847 679 7491.

During my stay at the house of Lydia and Jack Reich I will be showing some of my videos of patients before and after surgery.

Best regards,

Chris van der Linden, M.D.