Many of you already know that I am a computer tech. Please note, these two
viruses are not a hoax. If you have virus protection software make sure that
you have the latest data files. If not, make sure you delete any messages
that meet the descriptions below.

Can someone please forward this to the caregiver list? I've lost the
address. I apologize for not indicating NON-PD but this could be critical.

Thanks,
Cindy

W95.Fix2001
-----------------
This is an internet worm. It is delivered via e-mail as a MIME-encoded
attachment called Fix2001.exe. The subject of the received e-mail is
"Internet problem year 2000". It is sent by a person called "Administrator".
   This one can wipe out your entire hard disk!
If you receive an email with subject line "Internet problem year 2000" -
immediately delete it.  Do not open it.

Y2KCOUNT.EXE
This is a Trojan Horse program that comes as an email attachment
Y2KCOUNT.EXE. The e-mail is disguised as an e-mail from Microsoft Support.
Please note that this email is not from Microsoft.  This one tries to
capture your password!
If you receive an email with a Y2KCount attachment - immediately delete it.
Do not open it.