Great job---I HOPE IT IS PUT IN THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD--ISN'T THAT DONE
WITH WRITTEN TESTIMONY AS WELL AS ORAL? OOOPS--sorry for caps

I've checked the C-SPAN website several times, and they still don't really
clarify the program--9:30 says "Senate session"--I wrote the email address
for details as requested, but no reply yet. Hope to catch it and tape it if
it's shown.  Best wishes to all our advocates!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "