Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:36:20 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Senate hearing
To: [log in to unmask]

Although we are not having live coverage of the Senate Hearing on
Parkinson's Disease, we will air it later tonight after Congress adjourns.
You can obtain scheduling information the following ways...

1.   Call our Schedule Hotline at (202)-628-2205 after 7:00pm ET tonight.

2.    Visit our schedule website at http://www.c-span.org/guide/schedule/

3.  You can also subscribe to our e-mail schedule service at
http://www.c-span.org/guide/alert2.htm.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "