Hello Camilla and Everyone -

Your story illustrates a point that PAN has often made
on Capitol Hill - that it would be more cost-efficient
for the U.S. to invest money in research to cure PD
than to continue providing medications to PWP.  This
is always a good point to bring up when communicating
with your legislators.  If you need any help in
crafting a letter to your Senators and Representative
about the cost of meds vs. the cost of a cure, please
contact PAN at 800-850-4726.