We just viewed the re-visiting of the Newshour segment on PD--it is
excellent.  MJFox,Dr.Peter Morabito and our own Hilary Blue are
impressive---and at the end there is an update, saying that Hilary's
condition has not changed, but Morabito is now in a wheelchair.  It was
preceded by a brief clip from today's hearing in which MJF asserted that he
knew "the time for soldiering on" was over, and would be active in the
struggle for funding and a cure.  He paid tribute also to the many many
PWPs he had heard from---I'm sure this influenced him in his decision to be
an advocate. He was visibly "restless" (i.e. dyskinetic) during his
testimony.  Good job all around---now to try to catch the replay on C-SPAN
and tape it !

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "