Just checked the website, and it shows the RxDrug subject at 8:00PM and our
hearing at 8:01PM, with the nest sybject at 9:16PM.     Doesn't sound like
much but a brief mention of the Rx drug hearing, does it.......

>Charlotte Mancuso wrote:
>
>> FYI--This notice was sent to me by the CSPAN e-mail service I subscribed to.
>>
>> Now it looks like it will be reaired on CSPAN after the House finishes
>>on prescriptionsdrugs
>> for seniors, instead of the Senate on CSPAN2.
>>
>> Hope this is not making you nuts; it is starting to make ME NUTS.--CAM
>> C-SPAN ALERT! Schedule Information for the C-SPAN Networks
>>
>>*****************************************************************
>>
>>              C-SPAN PROGRAMMING HIGHLIGHTS
>>
>>              Tonight on C-SPAN:
>>              Immediately following the U.S. House
>>              --Hearing on Prescription Drug Availability
>>              to Senior Citizens
>>              --Hearing on Parkinson's Disease Research
>>              --President Clinton at the White House Religious
>>           SNIPPED**************************
>>              For more information, check our web site at
>>http://www.c-span.org
>>
>>              This schedule is subject to change at any time.

>>              in the subject line. We welcome your feedback at

>>              Copyright 1999, National Cable Satellite Corporation, d/b/a
>>C-SPAN
>> --
>> Charlotte Mancuso

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "