Hilary, and other Inderol users...

Twenty-seven years ago, after suffering frequent, and excruciating
migraines, I heard about Dr. Lee Kudrow (and YES - he IS related
to actress Lisa Kudrow.... He's her dad), and his California
Headache Clinic,  which fortunately, was located very close to my
home.

Dr. Kudow did a series of tests, and then put me on Inderol, along
with teaching me bio-feedback, as well as certian foods to omit
from my diet.

First, let me say, the prgram worked worked very well for me, and
I rarely get a migraine-type headache any more.  Those I do get
are MUCH less painful then they were in the past.

Now, back to the Inderol....  The first thing Dr. Kudrow told me
when he put me on Inderol was to NEVER, EVER go cold-turkey off
this drug because doing that might cause cardiac arrest, and
possibly even death.

D. Kudrow also kept his migaine patients to a MAXIMUM of four
months - even those who didn't a heart condition - because of the
potential heart-related  problems that may have gone undiagnosed
for years because that's the nature of heart disease.

PLEASE double check with your MD if you've been taking Inderol
ONLY for migraines, and keep in mind that there are MANY new drugs
out now - some even over-the-counter - which bring close to
instant relief from migraine pain.

Barb Mallut