Hi All: I just have one more question for you guys and
then I'll put myself quietly to bed. And bear in mind
that I was computer-illiterate until this summer. My
E-mail program stacks incoming E-mail in stacks of 25
on a page. Sometimes, when I have a lot of mail, I
flip from page to page, depending on what I want to
look at first. But when I try to return to a previous
page, I'll find some or all of the unread mail has
disappeared! WHERE DOES IT GO? (It's not in the
trash-or any other folder. I've looked.) Is there an
answer? Or is it one of those great mysteries of life,
like what happens to socks in dryers. Or are we back
to the Mail demon, our friend, "IT"? BTW, this is a
(mostly)serious question.
                     Carole H.