Camilla, on my website you will find links to Parkinson foundations in over
30 countries, from Japan to Luxembourg.

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/afounda.html

They're under the heading (would you believe?)

Parkinson Foundations Worldwide
 - - Outside the U.S. - -
...it's a little more than halfway down the page.

It's no secret - I  got most of them from the WE-MOVE website.

Art