Hi Don--- well, you survived the supper anyway, and taking too big a bite
is what I'm always yelling at Peter about!  You must have scraped your
esophagus  --that happened to a friend of ours, when a  big pill got stuck,
and it hurt so much he thought he'd had a heart attack!

Your qualifications as list-Dad and #1 Role Model for us all are
demonstrated by the quote below from your post----we YQ2, as you should
know by now !   :-)