Thanks, ART-- I had listed your site, "with lots of good links". but now
have added the names of the countries, which is a big help.  Often folks
ask about resources in places like India, where they are meager--good to
know they do exist.

I hope we'll find out that lots of folks like the "honoring Janet Reno
idea"--do you think a reminder from
PDF, to the list, confirming the plan is functional might help?

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

             "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
               is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                              --Mary McCurry