Right, no candidate is a one issue candidate. I was referring to some voters
being one issue voters and not considering the overall balance of other
important issues. We usually lend our support toward that issue to which we
have a personal interest or passionate belief and completely ignore all the
other shortcomings of the politicians agenda.