Thanks for the announcement--I've fwd it to our support group coordinator
here in Oxford. Don't know if anyone from here can go, as Florence is a
stretch for us, but it's good to know "what's cookin' "

>Message to Greater Cincinnatians with Parkinson Disease and their
>care-givers:
>
>There will b e a symposium on  Saturday, the 16th of October.
>
>The event will be held at St. Luke Hospital West, On Turfway rd. in
>Florence, Ky.
>from 10 am   til 2 pm.
>

>There will be a  speaker and everything will be free. Hope to see you
>there.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "