Hi Bern-- I'm so glad you are doing that--I really can't handle getting on
ICQ just now, but I do try to keep in touch with him by email.  I'm sure he
is depressed, and has been---but isn't it amazing the way he bounces back?
!  Thanks for your "TLC" to him--that's Tender Loving Care, in case you
didn't know.   :-)

>Dear Camilla, I think that Don is a little depressed.I speak to him on ICQ
>nearly every day now and he sometimes is quite perky then he seems to be
>down in the dumps. If other PWPs would get in touch with him over ICQ it
>would more than likely cheer him a little. Peace Bern.
>
>http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html
>If your face wants to smile,Let it.
>If it doesn't make it.

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !