hi all

At 15:00 1999/09/23 -0400, mary wrote:
>This list is supposed to be about Parkinsons compare symptoms -
>compare meds and side effeccts what type of neuro is best?
>how does everyone cope etc , have a good cry and/or just get
>things off your chest ... There are enough other web site to
>get this stuff on and it should not be overloaded w/ politics !!!
>I left the web once because of too much "extra curricula"
>activities & comments that had nothing to do w/Parkinsons.
>If you want to TALK & ORGANIZE POLITICAL  ACTIVITIES... PLEASE
>JUST START A NEW WEB SITE !!  THANKS
>MARY E SANFORD   [log in to unmask]    Ocean City  Md  21842

hi mary

i will be posting an updated announcement later today
in regard to using the 'topics' feature offered by LISTSERV
which can assist listmembers in restricting their listmail
to only those topics which they specify in their subscription options

with over 1800 listmembers
we probably have 1800 differing ideas
of what 'should' or 'should not' be posted to this list

i am convinced that the 'topics' feature
if used conscientiously by list-members
could enable each of us to 'customize'
our PARKINSN list-mail

how has your own pd situation developed
since you were last here?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>