But janet, those messages are AWOL, have gone missing,
are there NOT. I have looked in every imaginable, and
some unimaginable places. I personally feel it is a
conspiracy involving the Internet Mail Daemon/Demon,
some evil clown/clones, and perhaps a sock-eating
washing machine. I know I'm tired and it's been a long
week, but if you don't believe me, ask Barb M.,
because the same devious computer-dwelling entity has
been cloning her E-mail!   Carole H.