hi all

At 16:40 1999/09/23 -0500, hilary wrote:

>I SHALL BE THERE!!!!!
>
>Hilary Blue
>janet paterson wrote, in part:
>> >Tuesday, September 28, 1999
>> >Hart Senate Office Building, Room 216
>> >9:30 a.m.
>> >
>> >*Introduction/Opening Remarks
>> >     -Chairman Specter
>> >     -Ranking Member Harkin
>> >*Witnesses
>> >     -Dr. Gerald Fishbach
>> >     -Dr. J. William Langston
>> >     -Michael J. Fox
>> >     -Joan Samuelson
>> >     -Jim Cordy
>>
>> wow wow wow
>> [that's one wow for each incredible parkie]
>>
>> i thought to myself the other day after hearing that MJF was to speak,
>> 'hmm i wonder who else will speak?'
>> and i thought hopefully
>> of joan and jim
>>
>> yowza
>> these two are the best things since sliced bread!
>> [so to speak]
>>
>> off to the goldmines for a retrospective...

hilary, you are one lucky parkie
to be able to attend this

does anyone know [kelly?]
whether tapes of the proceedings will be available?
i would pay good hard cash [and even US dollars]
for a complete record

what a month this is!
this one's got to go down in the pd history books!

our own jim finn is officially retired
from his amazingly successful pig-cell study
after three years of volunteer guinea-pig-ability

the amazing pd unity walk is on in nyc this weekend, no?

mjf has been on tv and in the newspapers

janet reno was interviewed by "george"

as i recall
waaaaaaaay back in 1988 when i received my diagnosis
i had never heard of anyone 'going public' with pd

what a difference a decade makes!
any bets on what might be in store for the next decade?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>