Sherry,

Some listmembers take NADH and say it gives them more energy.  It is also
an anti-oxident, protecting against those nasty free radicals.

I spent time today at GNC, getting some NADH for my father to try, and
talking with the knowledgeable clerk.  She also recommended B complex
vitamins for energy, particularly B12.

For anyone taking Co-Q10, GNC has a vitamin called Platinum Complex, which
has 75mg of Co-Q10 built in.  The pills are to be taken twice a day, so you
would get 150mg's of Co-Q10.  A bottle of 90 costs about $12 and you get
half off the 2nd bottle if you buy two at once.  I've been paying more than
that for a smaller bottle of vitamins plus a bottle of Co-Q10, so I thought
we'd give it a try.

Jane Koenig
Marietta, GA
(daughter of Fred, 81/MSA 3)