Reply to:
At 07:56 PM 09/21/1999 -0700, Robert A. Fink, M. D.

What I presented I clearly stated was from the advertisement
in the newspaper.  Advertisements are not known to be replete
with factual information, they draw the eye so the reader who has
a problem will be interested and contact them for more information.

Perhaps you may be more experienced with this than:

Yehuda Fishfeld, M.D., P.A., Orthopaedic Surgeon, Board Certified
Orthopaedic and Arthrosopic Surgeon Diplomate

and

Albrin Morariu, M.D., Diplomate in Neurology (my father's neurologist),
Florida Neurologic Center

who are 2 of the doctors who have this system in their offices.

When I received the packet of information, I, too, was skeptical since
it was a medical solution and I showed it to 2 radiologists who said
it was definitely worth looking in to.  Then my friend's Chiropractor
read the information, called the centres and was strongly in favor
of this modality before and after it was performed.

The 2 people I know who have gone through this are very pleased with
their experience.

If I have a problem that I have not been able to solve yet and it
really bugs me I keep looking for solutions until I have solved it,
no matter how odd it seems --- and I've found some pretty weird
solutions.

And, people with problems, especially pain problems are often so
desperate for help they will try anything and get taken.

So I try to find out everything I can and investigate things as
thoroughly as possible.  Occasionally I have not succeeded but my
successes far outnumber my failures.  I think that's a big part of what
life is all about.  This is a very interesting system.  Medicare paid
for my father's treatments and his pain is gone.

- Marilyn -
Marilyn Gang            [log in to unmask]