hi all

At 08:01 1999/09/24 +0200, bern wrote:
>Hello Camilla, I find Don a very interesting person. His method of
>writing is a little strange or should I say PD strange. If one
>reads correctly making allowance for all the medicamentation that
>Don is on and the fact that he has poor finger control; (key hitting
>a few times).my writing is not much better so I use a correction
>program for spelling before I send email for example or writing
>letters. I am sure that Don would love someone to chat to. The time
>is different here so I cannot always connect to Don that is why I
>thought that maybe some of our American PWPs could get in touch
>with him. Peace Shalom Pax Bern.

hey bern

my adopted cyber-dad's writing isn't a little strange -
it's a LOT strange!!

but the whole problem is
he has the lousiest spelling keyboard on the planet!

i figure his heart of gold still shines through, irregardless!

once in awhile
i make a 'translation' for him
and neaten up his keyboard's spelling mistakes
especially if i think that his message is a 'keeper'

[but then again, most of them are...
heck, ALL of them are,
but i can't be translating all the time
i wouldn't have any time left for pomes or cat tales!]

i have learned more than i care to admit from my cyber-dad
i consider him the light of the list

don's adopted cyber-daughter

sis

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>