Mr. Harshaw, you raise good points which I have
forwarded to PAN.  I just wanted to clarify to the
list that the hearing is only on one day, Tuesday 9/28
in the morning.  Hopefully we will get a great
turnout!

--- Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> With your permission i would like to make
> copies of this to distribute
> to whooever i can find from PAN, NPF etc etc.
>

> William Harshaw wrote:
> >  1. Have as broad a cross section of People with
> Parkinson's present throughout the hearing.  There
is a real risk of creating a bad impression if its
packed on day one and then just a handful on
subsequent days.