Barb and List,

 I have been getting three sets of each digest for months now. Stopped for a
while after I unsubscribed and resubscribed, but now doing it again and the
same procedure didn't work this time. It's bad enough having to delete some
of the complainers, but to have to do it three times is a little much. Only
up side is being the digest, I can delete the two duplicates right away. The
duplicates are received within just a few minutes of each other.

We may have to demote our goddess list elf to maybe princess list
ragamuffin.