Very moving!

I am sitting here crying after reading this. I removed the NON PD from the
subject as this is a powerful message that all need to read. I'm thinking of
printing it up nicely, framing it and sending it to the nursing home where
my mother is now confined. Do you know the author so proper credit can be
given or permission obtained?