Hi listfriends,

I am sending this letter to the "Parkinson's Information Exchange List". I
was thinking that we share here everything that has to do with coping,
medical, research and promotion of our common "Enemy". To my opinion
belongs everything that has to be done and what wil be done on this list
!!! And if we have to deal with politics......well so be it ! We deal with
it. I am willing to win this fight. I have bought some time with my
pallodotomy but I realize it is only temporarily. I want to be cured before
I am where I was before my surgery.!!!

So if we need to get political to find the cure ......well lets go for it !
 And you know what...who cares about my accent...the work has to be done !!!!

LET PARKINSONS DISEASE BE A BAD MEMORY !!
Kees Paap
Spare a Strike for Parkinson's Disease ====> 28 hours bowling/new
worldrecord/fundraiser for PD research/place Waco,  Texas.....more info ?
Kees Paap, tel # 1-254-751-7619