Hi Kelly--thanks for the reminder--the website includes a link to access
the daily schedule, and for the "next" day--Tues. 28th is "not yet
scheduled"--but we'll keep checking!  It covers both C-SPAN 1 (House) and
C-SPAN 2 (Senate).

>It's not clear to me which channel it will be on - I
>would suggest checking your local listings or the
>webpage at http://www.c-span.org
>
>--- Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Kelly---since this is a Senate hearing, won't it be
>> on C-SPAN 2 rather than
>> C-SPAN  1  ?  That's important, as not all cable
>> channels carry both!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "