9 subjects can be extended till 23

from the 9 are 5 for Parkinson's Disease. I think that the people on this
list should think of what they are doing. In stead of being seriuously busy
with trying to help others or with discussing serious thing this list  is
becoming a group of  fighthing people.  Not one word can be used in the
wrong way. Immediately there are discussions going on about the words used
in the E-mail. What are we doing???? Trying to solve problems or to educate
people in the usage of the english language?

Only 5 subjects for Parkinson's Disease.

NEWS: = news items
TECHNEWS: = nerd news items
LIST: = list-business
PMID: = pubmed abstracts / medical studies
UDALL: = political action [any country - named for Mo Udall]

I store the E-mail by subject .....Where do I put a question about DBS?
In my own directory structure ..........treatment/surgery/DBS

I can mention a lot of examples of subjects that are not covered by the 5
subjects now. AND will not be covered by the maximum of 18 available for
Parkinson's Disease. So I have thought a long time about this step. I
unsubscribe from the list. The list has lost its power and is just  not
worth the effort any more, that it takes to keep up with the number of
messages.

You all have my e-mail address, so if you want to react you an do that to
me personal

I love you all:)))))

Kees Paap