Hello Ivan and Everyone -

Ivan, your efforts and enthusiasm are truly admirable.
The witness list is closed as Senator Snowe's office
said.  It sounds like you have developed good
relationships with your Senators' offices, and that is
one of the most helpful ways to make a difference in
the struggle to ensure Parkinson's disease research is
allotted the federal funding needed to find better
treatments and a cure.  If you can urge your Senators
to speak about the hearing with their colleagues and
encourage all Labor-HHS Subcommittee Members to attend
the hearing, more Senators will have the opportunity
to be educated by what will be a powerful and exciting
hearing.