Dennis: Please don't head for the hills. I just think
we're ALL getting too prickly and sensitive. It's so
easy to miscommunicate your feelings using a keyboard,
without the humanity of face-to-face contact. Pretty
soon we'll all be walking on eggshells. As my
generation used to say,
        Peace, Carole H.