hi dad

i am sending a copy of this directly to you
along with a copy of my previous message to you
cuz it sounds to me like you haven't read it yet

please read it
and know that i love you
and know that you are my hero

i want to be able to express myself just like you
when i grow up

sis

ps
you know those people testifying  in
DC have a point to make about the ravages of pd

if they mentioned any hint or idea of the concept of
any good coming out  of having PD
they'd be kicked out without the research money

but nothing is black and white
nothing is that simple

PD has caused great and terrible and wonderful things in my life
and i would not have it any other way

it is my allocated task
given to me by my own soul to learn from

and by gum
i'm going to learn whatever the heck i have to

we are here only and solely to learn and to love
i'm trying to do both with all my heart
and trying is all that is needed
to get a grade A+ with stars

sis

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>