janet: Also, mulling over what Barb P. wrote, we have
such gifted writers in this group-I am constantly
being impressed by their ability to express
themselves-we should try to access the media to make
ourselves heard. Now this is not exactly a news flash
to many of you old pros out there, but as a relative
newbie, it hit home with me. I am going to start with
a letter to "George."
                 Carole H.