Errrr.... sorry, Murray, but you'll have to go to the end of
the line to get Monica's 1-900 phone number - and it's
a LONG line!

But HEY - don't just up and leave 'cause I CAN get ya
the phone number of the gal who taped poor Monica
(Judith Whazzername?) and then turned them tapes
into the FBI, CIA, Interpol, the KGB, Kenneth Starr, the
Pope, and God and the whole world

Of course it'll COST ya, 'cause SHE'S saving up
to get a nose-job like Paula Whazzername  (Oh, how
quickly we forget yesterday's news!),  plus she's
deeply in debt to Diet Queen, Jenny Craig! <Ohhh
Barbie, you are SUCH a catty bit*h*!) <giggle>

(Pssst) <whispering> Now Murray, this is just between you 'n me so
don't you be going and telling anyone that I said this, but _ I _
don't think it'll fly either!  But it WOULD on, say, AOL, or MSN.

Oh well... just a thought.

Barb Mallut