Hi,

I am a speech pathology graduate student at New York University and I am
doing my first clinical practicum (working with clients) right now.  I have
just been assigned an adult man with Parkinsons Disease as a client.
I wanted to be able to ask people with PD about their experiences with
speech therapy, the good and the bad, the do's and don't.  I get a lot of
textbook information at school, but what is lacking is talking to real
people.  I also happen to stutter and have found great joy and much
information in my own stuttering support groups and on our stuttering
list-serves.

I would greatly appreciate any advice, experiences, activities, or whatever
that anyone wants to share with me about their own speech therapy
experiences.  I can be reached at [log in to unmask]

thanks,

Peter Reitzes