Just got back from N.Y.C. and the Parkinson's Unity
Walk in Central Park. My husband and I did a short
stint at the welcoming table-my first participation in
a Parkinson's related activity. Guess we'll have to
wait for the official word re: the numbers but I heard
unofficially, they thought 2,000 plus participants.
The Walk was well-organized, people were friendly,
families and friends were having fun together,little
kids were walking around carrying balloons, strangers
were talking to each other and the City was on her
best behavior, perfect weather and all. I had
forgotten how glorious N.Y.C. can be in the autumn.
Just a very nice day.                Carole H.