Hi Don-- don't know about the patches, but delighted that you and Viviam
are going out for supper at a friend's house-- that will be a nice change
for you.
Yesterday Peter and I went uptown and had a nice "coffee klatsch" with
yummy, rich chocolate torte in a little "bistro" (mainly caters to the
Miami U. students).  He likes to go there as they have some chairs with
arms.  Getting out is great, and I hope your "journey" goes well!

>does any onee else wear a heart patch instead or intro pills all so one for
>sugar. i use 6 some thing for my heart i forget to put it on at times. say
>aprayer for me today i am going to leave my house for a supper at a friends
>house. it will be at 4:PM our time as that is when i eat and take my meds
>will let you know if i live through ITT if no mail will u will know what
>happened lo C. U.
>
>                             I.Y.Q. DON AND VIVIAN
>                              LOVE OF MY LIVE -54

        Shalom and Love, Camilla