Jerry, what a wonderful story. The newspaper did a good job and I
congratulate you on getting recognition for your work. I used to love to
care for horses, I think I know how you feel.

Oh -- that photo is pretty darn good.

Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/