this is one of my dumb days.  our SENATOR from OHIO has an office a bout a
10 min drive from my place. i when and had a talk with him while in town.
what did i get out of him. lets put this way so i can long story short.
VIVIAN ask what i learned well u mite talk to a door or my beagle said he
would look in to it . now what does that mean? now if all want our SENATOR.
to put email on our list. there opines and what they will do. i shall read
it but can we take them at there word will some some of us get our hope's up
then be hurt. we talk of MJF,JANET RENO and not happy with they done. so if
some would help a old,young,good looking guy the full advance of having put
he mail i would be happy. not for or against it. look at IVAN. whets the %
has he gotten with all his hard work. he does keep at it. 3 cheers for him.
i am the easiest guy to get along whit if i get my way lo lo so i will wait
and see read all post.  just keep up on the pros and cons.

                                  I.Y.Q. VIVIAN(MOM)  DON(DAD)
                            MORE LOVE OF MY LIVE -54

                            BEST MED FOR PD. IS
                 OLD STORY WE ALL ROW THE SAME BOAT