Those d-----d social workers.
May G-d bless them and keep them ...... far away from me!!!!!!!!

i just  called the chief sw to tell her i would prblaby not be able to make
our meeting tomorrow because of the senate hearing, and she replied -
Well, I guess you have to decide what is more important to  you - going to a
senate hearing or having your child  come home to live with you, In her best
self righteous tone, she says - because these meetings are very important and
they'll decide whether jessi is recommended to come home permanently.
So i called Senator Jane Woods,(703 352 1991) our State Senator who is very
involved with health care issues, and Social Services comes under State
jurisdiction - any way i spoke to her aide, Stacie - who once again offered to
intervene on my behalf - but i dont see what good that would do - because the
social workers believe they are right,and anything i say or do would just
antagonize them . But she was very sympathetic.
And then SW called back to say she couldn't change the date of the meeting and
stated in no uncertain terms that i would be  jeopardizing  Jessi's chances of
coming home permanently, and that i had to decide which was more important to
me. I asked her if this was a threat, and she said no - i said it sure sounded
like one, and on that note we ended the conversation.
Now what do i do?
do i play their game and stay home for their silly meeting tomorrow where i'm
going to be submitted to the usual barrage of two hours of hearing how
inadequate i am as a parent etc...
or do i just ignore them and go to the senate hearing and hope i get home in time
or get Seen Woods to take this up with the SOCIal Services people - who have
stated that they do not think that my "so-called" Parkinson's is nearly as
disabling as I would have them believe (this was written in one of the reports)
YOURS IN ANGER AND ANGUISH

hilary blue