interesting - i have been taking propanalol (Generic inderal?) for years  80mg
per day to...prevent migraines. It works pretty well, but i still sweat
profusely and if i am at all stressed, i get extremely dyskinetic, my brain
gets fogged up so that i cant think straight and io start to stammer and
stutter. Which makes for great fun when you are trying to discipline your kids!

However, I have found in new situations, such as phone calls, or meeting new
people, if i am upfront about it, it usually works\..I introduce myself - Hi
., I'm Hilary Blue. I hve PD and it sometimes makes my speech unclear, or my
voice very quiet, I  you dont understand me or cant hear what i am saying,
please ask me to repeat what was unclear to  you.  In most cases , it works.
and most people are pretty nice about it.

Hilary Blue