In Chapter Nine, posted last week, I covered how the Toronto Chapter of The
Parkinson Foundation of Canada organized to both devise and then secure
passage ofThe Trillium Drug Plan, government drug plan for the self-employed
and those whose employers do not have insured benefit plans.  As I say in
Ch. 9, there is a lot of being in the right place at the right time.

1)    It is a fundamental right of individuals to have as of right  access
to necesssary medications
2)    An individual should not have to declare bankruptcy or go on social
assistance - otherwise known as welfare - to get this access
3)    It is up to the State to provide

See Ch 9 for details