Dear Hilary,

It's one AM otherwise I'd be talking to you by phone.  Getting your
child is priority one, though I know it is important to support the PD
cause.  These social workers are just pursuing their jobs as they see it
and cannot understand the moral significance of any political activity.
Indeed, you have to actively demonstrate to the authorities in Fairfax
County that one first priority is winning the courts to your favor, and
just hope that other more unemcumbered members of the PD community can
make for you.  Of course, should you be a speaking witness, it would be
different.
Mask you anger and anguish and show up at the appointment.
Fondly,
Michel