Mr. Hietman,
     I am one of the "lurkers" you mentioned. I am on this list to send along
help & info to my best friend who has PD & cannot manage this by himself. I
don't give my imput as I feel it would not be appropriate for me to do so. I
don't imagine I am the only member of this list in the same circumstances. I
am just the condiut to my friend from all of you, so won't give an opinion,
unless Bob asked me to do it for him. I haven't passed on lots of the
political issues or NON PD issues to him. He has gained lots of important
info on this list & is grateful for it. I hope I have answered at least one
question about some of us lurkers not participating in this list. This is the
first time I have ever written the list on my own, without Bob's expressed
consent to do it, but I felt a bit defensive about being a "lurker"
Lurker Sharon, for Bob PWP