i really don't know what to say on ? #1 i can't make up my mind. i have hurd
SENATOR,GOV.MAYORS, so on make promise they did not keep. as time goes on
for me i believe in so much they say. then am very up set because it meant
nothing to them. in LIMA they spent 21/2 million $ on a walk for people to
use all the handicapped i have talked to say if % 1 will use it nothing for
us i have been fighting for a path off side of some streets and roads like
me i could use my cart to go places which out some body driving my van there
then i can get my cart out and go. so that is why i have not made up my mind
on letting them on the list. if h/s says i will do this and they don't i
worry what it will do to me. i am just 1 of the 1800 when i vote i close the
curtain and am only on who knows how i voted. i it the same hear.  i am open
to all advice  pro and con

                                  I.Y.Q